Everyone can be a stylist…… If you know that’s your calling. From “Cabin Boy to Captain, Pirate to Pro”: No one is you that is your Power.
It’s Easy If You Do It Smart..!-If You Do Not (Do)FOLLOW YOUR PASSION TODAY Now, You Will Hate Yourself Later.
“If you do not find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.” “You can only be financially free when your passive income exceeds your expenses.”Some People Excel At EARN MONEY ONLINE And Some Don’t — Which One Are You?
Here goes we are going to discuss 5 things: Who|Why|What |How|When
I am Srisrutha, an Intern (batch 7) Enjoying..!Happy Pandemic With [DigitalDeepak Internship Program]:-With Digital Deepak Paid Internship. The best learning model for beginners-where the amount you paid can get in terms of Cashback for every assignment you submit.- “ Isn’t it interesting..! ”
In order to become an expert in your chosen field — The right Mentor, Proper Guidance Plays a Crucial role.
In order to maximize professional potential and to develop skills- An essential first step is choosing a successful Mentor-Student-Relationship-for both the mentor and mentee to identify, define, honestly articulate their common and individual goals and motives.
1) Who : Deepak Kanakaraju : Author | Speaker | Trainer |
Mr. Deepak Kanakaraju (#digitaldeepak), A Co-founder CEO @ PixelTrack — Performance Marketing Digital Agency company from Bangalore, India. Author of the book The Ultimate Guide to Digital Marketing
He trains students, professionals, and businessmen on Digital Marketing.
His Powerful Sayings: “You learn — You forget, You do — You remember”
The Golden TRIANGLE: “Learn → Do →Teach”
- Learn: Deepak has 10+ years of experience in Digital Marketing, Started and Sold successful blogs like bikeadvice.in which made lakhs of revenue every month via ads.
- Do: Deepak Kanakaraju Has Worked With Amazing Startups Like Razorpay, Instamojo, YourStory And Also With Well-Known International Brands Like Benz.
- Teach: Students purchase some online courses and they don’t put effort into practice.
From his “Think Different” Concept, Deepak came up with a unique Paid Online Internship Program…
We quite youngsters can describe him as “Wise Leader” than “Boss”.He is very popular built the largest digital marketing Facebook group in India.
Check out this article: https://digitaldeepak.com/facebook-groups/
You can listen to his TEDx Talk as well which is so Inspirational.
2) Why ? -“ There is a life force inside you”
There might be something you’re passionate about from childhood but you might be pursuing something else outwardly for society.
This is to find your passion and to follow your heart.
“I do not know anyone who has got to the top without hard work. That is the recipe. It will not always get you to the top, but should get you pretty near.”
“Composing music is hard work.”
“Movies are hard work. The public doesn’t see that. The critics don’t see it. But they’re a lot of work. A lot of work.”
It’s like being a doctor: you work long hours, very hard hours, and it’s emotionally tense work.
There is no substitute for hard work, 8 or 9 hours a day. And there is no substitute for patience and acceptance.”
“I know you’ve heard it a thousand times before. But it’s true — hard work pays off. If you want to be good, you have to practice, practice, practice. If you don’t love something, then don’t do it.”
“You can’t get there by bus, only by hard work and risk and by not quite knowing what you’re doing. What you’ll discover will be wonderful. What you’ll discover will be yourself.”
According to Global Digital Statistics:-
- 1.8 billion are on social networks
- There are 6.5 billion mobile subscriptions globally
- 2.5 billion people are online at a given point in time
- Facebook alone, now has more than 1.184 billion users
We go from Web 1.0 to Web 2.0
Digital Marketing: The superpower to reach millions, probably billions of users using just a digital device such as a smartphone or a laptop is Digital Marketing.
Marketing today is not just about persuasion and convincing. It has taken more vigorous forms such as websites, blogs, social media, search engines, and almost every other thing on the Internet.
The Internet surely has brought more and more people closer to each other and even the businesses these days.
So, reaching out to your target audience was never so easy before.
All the Digital Media which exist Digitally like TV, Radio, Internet, Mobile phones, etc comes under digital devices through this advertisers do marketing for their products and services that called Digital Marketing and the medium itself is Digital Market.
Digital Marketing differs from traditional marketing in many ways:
The biggest being that digital marketing can be much more cost-effective. As most startups begin with a limited budget, digital marketing is the way to go when it comes to interacting with new and potential clients, building a brand, and developing relationships, all with a low price tag.
Traditional marketing channels involve — Banner ADs near roads, Fliers, Newspaper ADs, Posters, etc.
None of these traditional Marketing channels give you important insights into how your marketing campaign is performing, because you can’t measure important metrics like :
- Number of people viewing the AD
- Time spent viewing the AD
- People who visit the website/store to inquire more
- Number of people who actually buy because of the said campaign
Now if you’re not able to track your marketing efforts, it becomes very challenging to create effective marketing campaigns.
and this is precisely where Digital Marketing comes into play — It gives you the Super-Power to measure, track, and optimize your marketing efforts.
And the best part?
“Anyone can do it from anywhere with any budget, no matter how small or big.”
‘ Digital marketing allows you to gain a better understanding of your customers.’
Career Opportunities in Digital Marketing :
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Influencer Marketing
- An entrepreneur with your own digital marketing company or agency
- Brand Manager
1) Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
The process of optimizing the website to rank higher in the search engine’s result pages for a specific set of keywords is known as Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Below are the channels that benefit from SEO:
2) Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
A form of web marketing that involves the advertising of websites where you increase your SERPs primarily through paid advertisement is termed as Search Engine Marketing. Google makes it even easier with localized ad capability, plus superior metrics to track how well your ads work.
3) Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) is a process of marketing optimization that follows a framework to enlarge the percentage of visitors who complete a website’s goal. It analyzes the behavior of visitors and focuses on what motivates a particular market segment to engage in a certain way with specific marketing elements.
4) Content Marketing
It is a form of marketing in which we focused on creating, publishing, and distributing content for a specific online targeted audience. It a key pillar of modern SEO and helps you to get noticed on Social Media.
- Content can be of any variation and type beginning with the typical text content
- Video-based content comes in explainer, normal video, and animated content.
- Audio Optimization plays an important role in content and optimization exceeding a year ago and also this year it will play a vital role to grow interested for the readers and bring more people.
- Infographics and images not only explain but build an interest inside the user. If you can utilize an image with the right message then users would surely like to purchase from you.
5) Pay-Per-Click (PPC)
The method of driving traffic to your website by paying a publisher every time your ad is clicked is known as Pay-Per-Click (PPC). Google AdWords is one of the most common types of PPC which allows the user to pay for the top position on the Google SERPs. Other Channels where we can use PPC are:
- Paid ads on Facebook
- Promoted Tweets on Twitter.
- Sponsored Messages on LinkedIn
6) Email Marketing
Many companies or organizations use Email Marketing as a way of communicating with their users. Email Marketing is a great marketing method for generating leads than the other method of marketing. By Email Marketing, we can increase sales and conversion rates.
7) Marketing Automation
Marketing Automation is an important element in the techniques of digital marketing. Automating marketing content directly to the contact list helps to integrate the marketing all in one place rather than using different sources.
8) Social Media Marketing
It promotes the content and brand on social media channels to drive traffic, generating leads for business and also increase brand recognition. The Channels where we can use Social Media Marketing are:
9) Native Advertising
The advertisements are primarily content-led and featured on a platform other than non-paid content. For example, BuzzFeed sponsored posts, Facebook advertising, Instagram advertising, etc.
10) Online PR
Online PR is the act of anchoring earned online inclusion with blogs, digital distributions, and other content-based sites. It is much similar to traditional PR but in the online space.
11) Blogging: refers to writing, photography, and other media that’s self-published online. Blogging started as an opportunity for individuals to write diary-style entries, but it has since been incorporated into websites for many businesses.
Let’s take some more examples to understand digital marketing.
Facebook — We use Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, and Whatsapp, “n number” of times throughout our day. Facebook takes this opportunity to serve us in very targeted advertisements.
- You can target people based on their age, gender, city, the mobile phone they use, the network they are on — 4G, 3G, wifi
- The college they went to, the year they graduated in.
- Their buying habits/behavior on the internet.
- Their likes, dislikes, and a lot of other interesting points.
We can use Facebook ADs to get Leads. An AD can be served only to the people who fall in the following categories. I can’t share very specific identifiers but here’s a broad selection.
- People in the age group of 26–32 who are in a relationship/ engaged/ married.
- People who live in cities like — Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Kolkata, Noida, Jaipur, and Surat.
- People who have shown check-ins at international airports, and have been found to engage in online shopping always.
- People who own — iPhones, Google Pixel, and other flagship phones.
Running ADs on Facebook is all about experimenting madly to find the right niche. There are different types of ADs that you can run on Facebook. But let’s not get into the details for this answer.
Facebook tracks our interests and serves ADs to us which are personalized and there are higher chances of us clicking and engaging with the brand.
You can see the age grouping, the interests, and the cities.
Facebook offers another very interesting tool called — Facebook Pixel. Pixel allows you to track your website visitors and display targeted ads to them on Facebook / Instagram.
Quora — Well, Quora lets businesses advertise on their platform as well. With an active readership of millions, Quora can accurately target advertisements to its users.
A person following topics like — Books, Literature, Art, Philosophy is likely to click on an advertisement of a “Book” or “a book event”.
LinkedIn — People on LinkedIn are usually professionals. So you’ll mostly find businesses selling their software — Sales automation, Marketing automation, HR Services, Web development.
Twitter — Usually content websites, news websites, and online magazines advertise actively on Twitter.
Google — This is where it gets interesting. There are millions of smaller websites that have viewership in millions, thousands, tens of thousands or more.
Google provides 2 platforms -
- To website owners where they lease out spaces on their websites to display ADs and be paid by Google.
- To businesses who want to advertise and earn money (Bloggers, Vloggers, YouTubers earn through this platform of Google — Google Adwords)
Examples to understand this better.
- A Fashion Blogging website would have advertisements for businesses selling — “Bridal Dresses”, “latest trending clothes” etc.
- A sports website would have advertisements majorly about “sports academies”, “sports equipment” etc
- A food blogging website would have advertisements for “restaurants”, “exquisite cuisines” etc
Google owns another brilliant platform — YouTube.
You can advertise on YouTube which is said to have a higher engagement. Visual ADs are said to appeal more to the audience. No wonder, you are spammed with ADs by Zomato and Swiggy.
SEO — Search Engine Optimisation
Well, if you search for “Cafes near me”, you’d see a number of results on Google, right? How likely are you to click on the first link?
Advertisers and businesses compete with each other to rank themselves at the top. SEO is another long answer, so let’s not get into the details.
I want Stoned Santa to be the top result for the following phrases -
- Handmade gifts, personalized gifts, unique gifts, etc
- Gifts for parents, gifts for siblings, rakhi gifts, Diwali gifts, etc
- Anniversary gifts, birthday gifts, etc
But, it’s not just my business who wants to rank on the top for such important phrases. So companies aggressively advertise and bid for the top positions.
I don’t want to be paying for traffic all the time. How do I increase my visibility on Google?
We plan to write high-quality blogs on the following topics to generate quality original content.
- Interviews with our artists — This helps us expand our artist network and also enables us to generate high-quality content that’s related to Art — This is great for SEO (Google loves High-quality content)
- Blogs about different gifting ideas — Anniversary Gifts, Retirement gits, etc
- Blogs about art and design in general — This content attracts artists to our website helping us to grow our artist community
- Detailed blogs about our products and services — This helps potential customers read about our products, and it helps them make their decision better
“Creating high-quality is an intensive process (This answer took me 4 days to write), but it’s a one-time investment that keeps paying dividends even while you’re sleeping!”
The idea is to write high-quality content that will be read and appreciated by the users. SEO is a tiring and lengthy process that requires a lot of research and months or even years of patience.
Marketing is all about experimenting with different ideas and channels to achieve your campaign goals. It’s always good to have a lot of data to analyze and improvise your experiments/campaigns.
Digital marketing gives you the ability to potentially reach billions of users from a single room. But traditional marketing is equally effective if planned and executed well.
“If a man is called to be a Chef, he should Cook even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should Cook so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great Chef who did his job well.”
3) What : You will learn in [Digital Deepak internship Program]?
Its a Step by Step Process :
Digital Deepak internship Program is very well structured and Organised as a 12 Week Program excluding Bonus Weeks where you get paid for the completion of every assignment through UPI transactions: It is a very good program and delivers proven results.
How to develop Skills and build #masstrust
Weekly Release comprises of :
- Pre Recorded Lectures
- Video Comprising of -How to do assignment
- Live QA session — 3rd Day of the Particular week.
Internship Starts with a Quick Start “Success Mindset” — which is “ Highly Motivated “ Pushes you to move forward in the right path.
How to Build a website(Main Steps) :
- Get Web Hosting
- Register Domain Name
- Install WordPress
- Choose a theme and customize
- Install and Activate Plugins