Nasreen Sultana MA (English) B.Ed/ Principal/Coordinator and Teacher Leader in American and British schools in UAE.Also Internationally CERTIFIED AS DIGITALMARKETER.
She is now the Founder and CEO of Learning Realms -An Edu Business solutions company - She has 2 decades of recruitment expertise in various Education industry sectors. Along with a deep understanding of key market sectors and regions.
Sultana says-we never forget to treat clients, companies and candidates as individuals who have unique needs
So we always listen, constantly learn, occasionally challenge and frequently advise. It’s all part of a service renowned for its courtesy, consideration and dedication. Was based in Dubai 20yrs and now in India our office covers the GCC and other countries and with the right regional expertise, we are the leading specialists.
We’re growing rapidly because people appreciate our honesty, commitment and results.
Company Name-Learning Realms @EDU Business Solutions
Learning Realms is an award winning Digital Marketing Forum that provides Solutions to universities, International schools ,Edu leaders and teacher leaders backed by a large Global Multinational Digital marketing
The education ecosystem is not keeping pace as society transitions from an industrial to knowledge economy. Ecosystem change requires an ecosystem approach that leans on the capabilities of universities, School Leaders Teacher leaders Parents entrepreneurs, Edupreneurs companies and the government, working across boundaries to harvest insights and to rapidly distribute successful innovations.
Our approach is unlike traditional venture capital, professional services firms or accelerators. We operate as a company builder, where vetted ideas get activated. We develop insights based on our professional services activities, assemble teams to rapidly prototype concepts and test them in the market through trusted relationships generating feedback early and often. We then continue to provide ongoing support and through multiple stages of growth.
We are a team of passionate academics, technologists, entrepreneurs, and innovators working together to build great education companies. Learn more about joining us or our partners at www.learningrealms.com
• Develops digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
• Plans and execute all digital marketing, including SEO, marketing database, email, social media presence and display advertising campaigns
• Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Work with School leadership team and staff to recognize internal and external communications opportunities and solutions, and define and execute appropriate strategies to support them
• Serve as a spokesperson and lead point person on media interactions that help promote and/or impact the organization
• Oversee the development of external content, including press releases, web, brand messaging and market thought leadership, co-ordinate crisis management communications as necessary
• Create comprehensive thought leadership plans that enable the CEO and the Executive Management to increase their reach with key constituents through various channels and outlet
• Our training
• You see, what I’ve come to learn is that the best and most effective form of leadership today is not simply delegating what needs to be done to get a task or project done.
• Or to stamp your authority on your team and get them ‘rowing in the same direction.’
• What really makes a great leader is those who can do this one thing: Coach their team and help them become the best versions of themselves. Today’s form of leadership has to be radically different.
• “Leadership is recognizing that we are all ONE. That every person you lead is as brilliant as you, as talented as you, and has the same capacity for growth and accomplishment. They simply need to be reminded of this fact.”
• In my new Masterclass you will learn a concept called edutech solutions and how to apply it to coach your team and other people in your company to solve their greatest challenges
• If you’re interested in exploring this idea of growth-based leadership, click the link below to sign up for the Masterclass: