I create content to help my clients drive more prospects to their digital marketing platforms and convert them into customers.
With a little effort, almost anyone can create SEO optimized contents and show a spike in the number of visitors to your website or your Social Media Pages. Pursuing visitors to loosen their purse strings and buy from you is a different game that needs a deep understanding of human buying behaviour. It also needs an understanding of the human buying decision process. Technically the process is called "Customer Value Journey."
I am coming with B2B sales and marketing in the textile and apparel industries for over 35 years. I worked for companies like Coats India, Arvind Mills (Denim division), Bombay Dyeing, Oswal FM Hammerle, Indo-Singa Impex Taiwan (Taipei), Sineximco Pte Ltd (Singapore) in senior executive management positions.
Writing has been my passion since my childhood, and I honed that skill gradually over the years. I've been writing business and technical articles for more than ten years.
My experience in sales and marketing has given me an insight into the power of effective communication and its role in helping people make buying decisions. There is no silver bullet for every marketing challenge, but I observed some patterns that remain almost unchanged in any business. Here are some of those for you.
1. Everything remains the same, people will do business with others they like, believe, and trust.
2. Everything remaining the same, the emotional factor plays a more influential role than the rational logic during a buying decision. It's true for a high-priced item and an impulse buying product.
3. After buying, people will justify the decision backed by rational logic.
4. Off-line or on-line, buyer behaviour remains the same. Only the process of engagement with the customers are different. And since the initial one-on-one kind of contact is missing in digital marketing. So, creating and marketing contents are different.
5. When reading written words or listening to humans, can't register the words as text. They visualize a picture. If I tell you, a bright, white rabbit, you don't see r a b b i t as letters, but you see a cute, white rabbit, perhaps sitting on the grass. That's why a storyteller draws more attention than an essay writer.
6. Content delivers communication. That can be in text, picture, audio, gif, or video: different contents, different contexts.
What I can do for your business:
I work six days a week, 3-4 hours per day, and deliver on time. Contact me today for your digital marketing campaigns.
Write blog articles
Persuasive Email marketing scripts
Website contents (Home page, About page, Services page and more)
Contact me today to have a 15 mins of assessment call so that we understand each other better